The Board of Governors meet every 4th Tuesday of each month Except June, July, August and December
Criteria for Selecting Trustees
As Taken From Ontario Hospital Association Guidelines & The Hornepayne Community Hospital By-Laws
· Honest and a sense of justice.
· A willingness (declared) to accept hospitals purposes and to make a commitment that patient safety and interest must come before all else.
· An ability to withstand pressure from groups within or outside of the hospital.
· To be objective, weigh all factors, with prime purpose of the hospital in mind at all times. A willingness to function as a member of a team.
· A willingness to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
· A commitment to devote the required time and effort.
Duties of a Trustee:
· To be a servant of the public.
· To attend all Board Meetings and Corporation Meetings.
· To act on committees which report to Board Meetings.
· To be informed of current problems and issues involving the hospital through orientation sessions including; building its facilities and services, attending seminars and educational workshops.
· Each trustee must agree to put the interest of the patient and hospital above all other concerns when Board policies and decisions are made.
· To make a commitment to provide the time and effort that will be required to function as an active Board Member.
278 Front Street PO Box 190 Hornepayne, ON P0M 1Z0 Phone: (807) 868-2442
Copyright © Hornepayne Community Hospital
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.